1. A US weapons expert argues that there is no evidence such an attack took place.
In an article posted on 21st of April, Theodore Postol repeated his assessment that there is no real evidence that such an attack occurred. He is professor emeritus of science, technology and national security policy at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a specialist in weapons issues. At the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment, he advised on missile basing, and he later was a scientific consultant to the chief of naval operations at the Pentagon. At the end of his article he says:
The facts are now very clear: There is very substantial evidence that the president and his staff took decisions without any intelligence, or far more likely ignored intelligence from the professional community that they were given, to execute a missile attack in the Middle East that had the danger of creating an inadvertent military confrontation with Russia. The attack has already created a very serious further downward spiral in Russian-U.S. relations and has had the effect of seriously undermining U.S. efforts to defeat Islamic State, a common enemy of the United States, Russia and the Western European powers.(2)
The link to his article is given in the footnotes. There you can read his justification for this conclusion.
2. Photos and videos taken at the time do not show any of the signs of poisoning by sarin. When struck by sarin, victims rapidly develop a range of symptoms including urination, defecation and vomiting. None of this can be seen on any of the relevant footage.
This point is made quite clearly by a person with an extensive background in biology:
But here's a little secret from 20 years of teaching and doing research in the neurosciences: trust the biology. It doesn't matter what the politicians and CIA, and MSM, and OPCW, and WHO say, if the biology does not show a sarin attack, then there wasn't a sarin attack.
When a person is poisoned by sarin, by the time the brain realizes it isn't getting enough oxygen, it is too late to complain. The respiratory muscles are also the muscles used to gasp, cough, pant, cry, and scream. But sarin paralyzes those muscles, which is precisely why the person wants to gasp, cough, pant, cry, scream. It's a negative feedback loop of the worst kind.
Anoxia is when the amount of oxygen in the blood drops too low to sustain life. Anoxia is what sarin victims succumb to, and the reason is that sarin paralyzes the muscles required to move air in and out of the lungs -- the respiratory muscles. Understanding this simple pharmacological fact is key to understanding so much of what is going on in the fake sarin vids.(3)
In other words, without going to a lab, we can see from the video/photographic evidence itself that the people in the photos are not suffering from a sarin attack.
3. In a real sarin attack, the victims, responders and photographers would all be dead.
Many of the photos and videos show people trying to assist the victims, and of course there are the photographers taking the pictures. Look at the photo below and then read the following paragraph:
A video of a person gasping for breath really brings us to the edge of our collective seat. And we wish such people all the best. But don't be a sucker: they are not dying of sarin intoxication. Had they come into such bad fortune as to be poisoned by sarin, they would have died painfully, but quietly, before the photographer could get there. (If the photographer was close enough to the attack get the photos and vids we see on the internet, he would be dead, too. This whole thing is goofy from a biological point of view.)(4)
In other words, if this was a photo of a victim of a sarin gas attack, the person would look a lot worse than this person does, the people around them would be dead, as would the photographer. There are pictures on the internet of Japanese workers responding to the sarin gas attack there, and they are completely dressed in silver suits and helmets to protect themselves from the effects of the poison. We see none of this protective clothing in any of the videos or pictures.
4. The UN organizations responsible for reporting about poison gas attacks did not visit Syria and did not collect the samples themselves. Both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) are said to have been involved in the investigation of what happened. However the investigation took place in Turkey and was based on "around 30 victims brought to Turkey for treatment". It was not collected on the spot in Syria and the collection of evidence was not supervised by WHO or OPCW. Examples were given to the WHO and OPCW "following requests" for such material.
5. It was reported on April 11 that Turkey sent a report (dated 06.06.17) to the UN stating that the people they examined were suffering from chlorine gas, not sarin.
6. The Turkish Health Minister claimed that the victims had suffered from a sarin gas attack on the same day Turkey sent a report to the UN saying it was chlorine.
7. The OPCW released a preliminary report about the attack one day after their representatives witnessed autopsies and spoke to victims. It mentions chlorine not sarin.
Isn't it obvious that we are seeing THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ALL OVER AGAIN!
The first victim of war is truth. Then the killing begins.....
1. Australia is in exactly the same position with respect to the US threat of military action against North Korea. The Chinese have insisted that the only way to deal with that country is by negotiation. It is virtually certain that China would respond militarily to any kind of attack on North Korea by the US and its allies.